How to renew materials.
Renew by phone: 978-544-2495; in person; or online
from our web site using the "Search Catalog" link above.
Which items cannot be renewed?
All items may be renewed for one extra loan period
from the day of renewal.
Items cannot be renewed if:
- There are outstanding holds on the item.
- The item cannot be renewed.
- The item has been renewed too many times.
- The patron has a system block such as one billed
item or owing $10 or more in fees.
How to place a request.
When all copies of an item are checked out or available
only at an inconvenient location, you can place a hold request, which
puts you on a waiting list for the item.
Place holds using:
- Library Catalog The "Place Hold" buttons
which appear on the search result screen. When you click, you'll
need to log in with your library card number (no spaces) and PIN.
Then click on "Submit."